I sold 80% of my remaining 20% of LINK today for ETH and then will go ETH to SNOW and NDX.
SNOW was at the lower horizontal 135 resistance becomes support line, when Nick sent me the video he made on it. I needed to figure out how much to buy and from what, so by the time I finished looking at my portfolio it was at $145 when I grabbed it.
I bought NDX seeing it was also at resistance becomes support and seeing ETH was pretty high, I figured this was a decent time to see if NDX has more steam left in the tank. I actually found out about this coin right when it came out, and didn’t buy it — very stupid of me. I LOVE this idea. Indexing the crypto space is exactly what I want to do at Ideabuds, I had a chance to buy a competitor here. NDX also can be farmed from buying their CC10 Index which tracks the top 10 DeFi coins. I’ll probably also make this my core DeFi holding so I can farm more of my favorite token.
I’m holding about 55% ETH overall still, which is about where I want to be. Then I can use that to stake with DeFi coins, and put it all to work. I’m a bit afraid to go into a few unknowns that have already seen big runs, but not huge positions and I agree with Nick, LINK has just been running really slow compared to these. I like having more small cap exposure here because ETH is pushing ATH, the crypto bull run is confirmed.